19 January 2009

Onward and upward

In light of the history being made tomorrow (or later today), I thought this might be a valuable opportunity to chart a new course in my short and, thus far, inauspicious blogging career.

And so, I bring you The Bomb Dot Com, which I conceptualize as a news digest/sounding board for those who, for whatever misguided reason, may be interested in what I'm reading or what I have to say. Honestly, this is as much for me as anyone else (although I suppose that's true of most, if not all, blogs). Keeping active and informed is sometimes a challenge, and I'm hoping this will make those objectives easier.

I'll keep this introductory post short and sweet, and direct you to the links/news feed at the right side of the page. The links - under the header 'Light reading' - are a quick collection of some of the blogs/sites/etc. I tend to visit on a daily basis. The news feed - "As we speak" - features stories from Google News, using a few search terms I think are relevant (and which I plan to update as frequently as possible).

I'd recommend The Big Picture, a feature on the Globe Web site that has some pretty awesome photo collections for various events/subject areas. Here's a sample:



godspeed,
dk

1 comment:

  1. That 'Big Picture' Site is awesome! Its like news without the AP filter!

    ReplyDelete