11 February 2009

Posting is such sweet sorrow

Apologies to my faithful readers, I know I've been conspicuously absent from the world of virtual opinion lately. Take heart, though - I'm working on an epic, possibly multi-part treatise tying together virtually all elements of the American story (past, present and future). It's tentatively titled, "The Myth of the Longball."

(Note: My work on the piece marks the only time seeing Alex Rodriguez on television has inspired me to do something other than cuss or throw household objects at said television.)

Until my opus is complete, I'll tide you over with the below video. (Here's the back story to go along with it, for some added entertainment.)



godspeed,
dk

1 comment:

  1. dios mio

    not fuh nuthin, ahm wearin mah afscme green taday. aye. an if ya don likkit get da fuck oudda heah.

    ReplyDelete